Our device: PlatoWork tDCS headset
PlatoWork tDCS headset is a plug’n play device designed to make neurostimulation safe and accessible for clinical and at-home use.
With PlatoWork you get:
- Lab grade quality
- User friendly design and interaction
- App controlled operation
- Cloud data transfer
- 3 fixed electrode positions, ensuring the
correct placement for your client
- Portable and lightweight
PlatoWork is registered as a Class I medical device under the Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC.
When implementing the PlatoWork headsets as part of your clinical services, you get access to a range of exclusive partnership benefits and offers from PlatoScience:
- Become a certified TES provider through the TES Certification Course
- Let your clients experience the enhanced effect of your treatment
- Use the PlatoLab System to monitor compliance and supervise your clients remotely
- Join PlatoScience's global community of healthcare professionals devoted to sharing experience on the clinical use of TES
- Attractive prices on your purchase of PlatoWork tDCS headsets
- Full support from our team of experts
PlatoScience TES Certification Course
This exclusive course for healthcare providers gives you a thorough understanding of the functionality and clinical applications of TES in general and the PlatoWork headset in particular. A certification from PlatoScience ensures that you and your clients have the best possible foundation for successful TES supported treatments - in the clinic and at home.
The PlatoApp is at the heart of the PlatoWork experience. The app is the link between the client, the headset, and the clinician, allowing you to easily choose montage selection for a variety of treatment protocols.
The PlatoApp is available for iOS and Android, and can be downloaded from the app stores.
What can the PlatoWork headset be used for?
The PlatoWork tDCS headset is developed to maintain the consistency and effect of cognitive treatment in between clinical consultations. tDCS is a versatile technology and can be used by clinicians to support treatment within a range of conditions. The most common applications are depression and addiction treatment. But as tDCS is, generally, increasing neuroplasticity, it can be combined with any cognitive treatment to increase the effect.
tDCS can be used in combination with prescribed treatment activities, or on its own, to improve mood and higher cognitive functions.
Through our database of clinical applications for tDCS, we can make recommendations for the most relevant tDCS protocol to support the treatment program of your client.
Frequently asked questions
Peace of mind
Safety is our number one priority at PlatoScience. tDCS is thoroughly tested and incredibly safe. As long as it is used according to recommendations, your client will not be subjected to any harm.
To ensure safety and reduce any potential risks, we have made what we believe to be the most failsafe at-home tDCS device in the world:
- Limited battery size
- Three separate current control systems
- App monitoring
- Impossibility to connect the headset to any power grid while in use