The best way to get started with neurostimulation in your clinic!
* 2 x PlatoWork tDCS headsets
* Admission to the PlatoScience TES Certification Course
- Access to the PlatoLab system monitoring patient compliance
- Daily clinicians reports
- Access to all recommended treatment protocols
- Seminars with the PlatoScience team and community of experts
- Personal assistance and support
PlatoWork tDCS headset details:
PlatoWork tDCS headset is a plug’n play device designed to make neurostimulation safe and accessible for in-clinic and at-home use.
- Lab grade quality
- User-friendly design and interaction
- App-controlled operation
- Cloud data transfer
- 3 fixed electrode positions, ensuring the correct placement for your client
- Portable and lightweight
PlatoWork is registered as a Class I medical device under the Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC.
PlatoScience TES Certification Course details:
With this course, intended for healthcare providers, you'll acquire a thorough understanding of the functionality and clinical applications of TES in general and the PlatoWork headset in particular. A certification from PlatoScience ensures that you and your clients have the best possible foundation for successful TES-supported treatments - in the clinic and at home.
The course will be taught in English and will take place online. In three monthly two-hour sessions, the course will take you through:
- The neurophysiology and function of TES/tDCS with a focus on PlatoWork functions
- The clinical use of PlatoWork in depression, cravings, and pain disorders with a focus on protocols
- Side effects, Pediatric, and prepartum use, contraindications and patient information
Upon completing the course, you will receive a diploma, and badge for your online platforms, stating that you are a certified PlatoScience TES provider. You can also choose to be listed in the Partners section of the PlatoScience website, allowing you the attention of a global audience of patients interested in TES.
For questions about larger orders, or applications of the PlatoWork headset in your clinic, please reach out to our team.