TES products for healthcare professionals
About medical use for individuals
PlatoWork is not a medical treatment in itself, and therefore we do not offer or encourage unsupervised medical usage of the PlatoWork headset. If you are interested in using PlatoWork for medical purposes as an individual, please ask your healthcare provider to reach out to us.
PlatoWork for Healthcare Professionals
When implementing PlatoWork in your clinic you get:
- The Class I medical PlatoWork tDCS headset
- Admission to the PlatoScience TES Certification Course
- Access to the PlatoLab system
- Clinicians reports
- Access to all treatment protocols including, among others: Depression, cravings/addiction, pain (Neuropathic pain/Fibromyalgia/Migraine), Schizophrenia (reduce auditory hallucinations), cognitive deficits in Parkinson's disease
- Monthly seminars with the PlatoScience team and community of experts
- Technical assistance and support
PlatoWork is relevant to any clinic looking to include advanced TES on a larger scale as a continuous offering for their clients.
Each of the medical-grade sponges included with the PlatoWork headset is tested to last +100 sessions if treated correctly. Should you need to replace them you can do so here.