PlatoWork for Healthcare Professionals - Intro Kit
Adding product to your cart
The best way to start with neurostimulation in your clinic!
* 10 PlatoWork tDCS headsets (Class I medical device)
* 2 Admission to the PlatoScience TES Certification
- Access to clinician reports to remotely monitor compliance
- Access to treatment protocols including: Depression, cravings/addiction, pain (Neuropathic pain/Fibromyalgia/Migraine), Schizophrenia (reduce auditory hallucinations), cognitive deficits in Parkinson's disease
- Monthly seminars with PlatoScience professionals and a community of experts
- Technical assistance and support
PlatoWork tDCS headset details:
The PlatoWork tDCS headset is a plug’n play device designed to make neurostimulation safe and accessible for in-clinic and at-home use.
- Lab grade quality
- User-friendly design and interaction
- App-controlled operation
- Cloud based data transfer
- 3 fixed electrode positions, ensuring the correct placement for your client
- Portable and lightweight
PlatoWork is registered as a Class I medical device under the Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC.
PlatoScience TES Certification details:
This TES Certification provides healthcare professionals with a thorough understanding of the functionality and clinical applications of TES and the PlatoWork headset. By obtaining a Certification you can ensure that both you and your clients have a solid foundation for successful TES-supported treatments, whether they are conducted at the clinic or at home.
The online certification will be taught in English, consisting of a six hour program during which the instructors will guide you through:
- The neurophysiology and function of TES/tDCS with a focus on PlatoWork functions
- The clinical use of tDCS in depression, cravings, and pain disorders with a focus on protocols
- Side effects, pediatric and prepartum use, contraindications, and patient information
After successfully completing the certification, you will receive a diploma and a badge to showcase your certification via your online platforms.
If you have inquiries about larger orders, or the applications of the PlatoWork tDCS headset in your clinical setting, please reach out to the PlatoScience team.